It is scholarship season! The FFA will be awarding multiple $500 scholarships to eligible Centennial High School Seniors. The requirements for scholarship eligibility are as follows:
- Student/family must be Foundation for the Fine Arts members for at least 2 years
- Student must be a graduating senior
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 85%
- Student must have participated in a Fine Arts discipline for at least 2 years
- Student must be or have been enrolled/participated in a Fine Arts class or discipline at Centennial during the 2021-2022 school year
- Student must be attending college after graduation
Applications may be submitted in one of two ways and late, incomplete or unsigned applications will not be considered. The application deadline is Monday, April 18, 2022 at 4pm.
- Turned into the front office at Centennial High School to be placed in our FFA folder.
- Emailed to Angela Erlich at email@example.com *preferred*
Click Below to Download the Application
Questions or Need Assistance? Email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org