It is scholarship season! The FFA will be awarding multiple $500 scholarships to eligible Centennial High School Seniors. The requirements for scholarship eligibility are as follows:
- Student/family must be Foundation for the Fine Arts members for at least 2 years
- Student must be a graduating senior
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 85%
- Student must have participated in a Fine Arts discipline for at least 2 years
- Student must be or have been enrolled/participated in a Fine Arts class or discipline at Centennial during the 2020-2021 school year
- Student must be attending college after graduation
Applications may be submitted in one of three ways and late, incomplete or unsigned applications will not be considered. The application deadline is Monday, April 19, 2021 at 4pm.
- Turned into the front office at Centennial High School to be placed in our FFA folder.
- Emailed to Jen Wunderlich at email@example.com.
- Mailed/Delivered to Jen Wunderlich, 310 Woodchuck Court, Roswell, GA 30076.
Questions or Need Assistance? Email Jen Wunderlich @ firstname.lastname@example.org